Code Craftsmanship Saturdays
- Code Craftsmanship Saturdays is a meetup group where people can learn and practice both new and old technologies in an informal environment.
- People learn best when paired in groups where they can share different ideas, thoughts, and approaches to problems.
- This group is heavily influenced from the Node School Organization, but is intended to be more generic in content.
- This code retreat is about practice, not about delivering a product on a deadline.
- We will follow the format of a code retreat but the meetups will only be 4 hours long.
- Start now, try something new, get the fire back, the reason you started coding in the first place!
A look at Software security and specifically the OWASP top 10
Please look at more workshops in my github handle